these dutch folk sure are charming...
- this graffiti artist writes short, thought-provoking phrases all over the city.
- "love me? don't be another brick in the wall? deze heart is foor yew?" thanks, adorable vandalism.
- found this love note in the middle of a square. noelle and i think a romantic someone held this up for a picture to be sent back home.
- "albert heijn" is the name of the popular grocery store all over amsterdam. einstein is holding one of their shopping bags. brilliant.
- some cool word art which willem translated for us. i can't for the life of me remember what it says.
- the store window says, "you're only here for a short visit. don't hurry. don't worry. and be sure to smell the flowers along the way."
- my favorite from the sweet/smart graffiti artist.