A farewell to 2015
2015 was a challenging year for me in a lot of ways. I tried my hand at staying put for the first time in a long time and had a decent struggle with it (especially considering we started at zero). But because of it, I was forced to focus internally. I learned a lot about myself and the things I really want out of life. I tried and failed at multiple "real world" things and even had my first panic attack.
So when I think back on 2015, I'm tempted to kind of just shrug my shoulders and move on. But instead, I want to take a moment to highlight the incredible things that happened. Because some epic transformations grew out of the struggles... and because gratitude is the root of all happiness, friends.
In 2015 I:
• Moved out of van life
• Lived in my first apartment in 2 years
• Was in love with the best guy the whole year through
• Saw all of my best friends and family
• Rescued a cat
• Became healthier than I ever was while traveling
• Interned at my favorite magazine for a week before having a "Devil Wears Prada" moment and realizing that teenage dream isn't accurate for me anymore
• Bought a new dslr camera
• Traveled with David for a couple months
• Started a YouTube channel
• Finished editing all of my travel videos
• Moved to NEW YORK CITY
• Started living in the most epic apartment in the Greatest City in the World with my love!
You guys, I finally feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I am constantly inspired and entertained and challenged (in the best kind of way). I have a feeling 2016 is going to be the best year of my life